Thursday, March 02, 2006

Regular posting - sort of...

Wow, this might be the first week in a long, long time when I am posting every week-day evening! Holy moly! Slowly but surely, I am getting back into my routine. Now, I just have to get my life together enough to adventure back to my friends in another world...

It's already 10 PM, so this is going to be a short post... And short posts = quiz posts, so here we go!

shop

This is the storefront to a cute little store I found in the basement food retail section of a hipster new department store in Nagoya, Japan. I don't remember seeing any stores like this growing up, so I think this is a new trend.

Can you guess what's so special about the store? There is a hint in the above photo if you look carefully...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, since the Baby was quite tight-lipped about this so I think I can participate, too.

This is a stacked quiz, by the way, Baby. You coulda posted a much bigger picture. With my eye sight the way it is nowadays, I'd have to use a magnifyin glass to find your hint. What's the matter? You prejudice senior citizens? Hmmm? :)

But, hah, you forgot I'm a computer guy so stacked or not, I managed to zoom and magnify the picture until it's wall-sized and noticed that ... the wine list was in English!! I thought that was strange for a "cute little store" in Japan. I thought that could be it, but then it hit me!

Customers can bottle their own wine!! That's it, ain't it?

What's the prize for guessing it right, Baby?

Alice said...

Yamo,

:D

At least you gave it a shot!

We should do sushi soon in the South Bay!

Papa,

Close one!