Monday, March 06, 2006

Really?

Is it really Monday morning already????


I had a horrible dream last night of being lost in Rome while looking for the hotel I was supposed to be staying. It left me very tired this morning when I woke up.

Anyway, the Papa Bear did get very close to guessing what the mystery store in Japan sold. But not quite. The store is a sold-in-bulk store for all things liquid - from wine to sake to whiskey to various oils and vinegars, the tiny store crams a whole bunch of various carafes and containers filled with exotic and everyday liquids. Customers buy containers of various shapes and sizes to fill up and bottle on their own.


And of course this being Japan, they have to have funky shapes like the high-heel bottle and other such cuteness.
shop3

...I'm not quite feeling my best today, so I better cut blogging short and take a cap nap before I have to head over to work...

1 comment:

Alice said...

Yamo,

The hint was the sign infront that said 'Today's Wine List'. It's tiny, tiny, tiny, though, so it wasn't too much of a hint!