Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Almost back to normal...

Tonight was my last evening with my aunt after a week-long visit.

I feel like a duck raised for foie gras. Seriously.

Let's see if I can get back to my normal routine starting tomorrow...

In the mean time, check out Pim's Menu for Hope II - an online raffle of wonderful things from a world-wide collection of food bloggers. If you ever wondered about what it takes to make sushi at home or was in search of a sushi set, there's one available too... (more details coming soon, I promise!)

Addendum:
This is a charity even to raise money for the earthquake victims in India and Pakistan...

1 comment:

Pim said...

Alice,

Thank you so much for the shout-out. The campaign is enjoying such a spectacular success because everybody has been so ready to lend a hand. I am ever so grateful.

best,
Pim