Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hats off to Dylan!

A fellow food blogger has taken his passion to a whole new level - cooking in a kitchen as a second job! Yes, that's in addition to his full time position as an Art Director in the advertisement industry. We writes about his first weekend in the kitchen, concluding with the most memorable sentences I've read in a long, long time, "And all of a sudden, I felt alive again. Completely alive."

As I go back to work with my feet heavy and my mind unfocused, Dylan's sharp contrast to how I feel left me wondering... Is there something else out there for me that would remind me of how it feels to live with passion?

1 comment:

e d b m said...

alice, thanks for the wonderful posting. i really can't wait for this coming weekend. leaving work, i thought to myself, wow i haven't had such a fun weekend in a while. sure i go out to eat w/ friends, concerts, get inebriated... but that becomes too routine. change is good and i encourage others to try something new while they're young. thanks again for reading, alice.