Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Turkeys! Bird Flu!

This must be the culprit of my recent bout of the bird flu...

turkey2

Yes, this is my drive way.

turkey3

These guys apparently found something they didn't like and boy, did they crackle! I thought someone was having car trouble when I kept hearing this "Krkrkrkrkrkrkrrrrr" sound. It really sounded like a bad starter on a car. Imagine my surprise when I opened the garage door to find a whole herd of these guys all facing the same directions, crying at who-knows-what. There was nothing there that I saw.

turkey

They eventually slowly walked away, fluttering their wings along the way.

What a morning. I mean, I live in the 'burbs, but I didn't think I would be greeted by turkeys in my drive way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm..... Free-ranged turkeys.... Yummmm....

Anonymous said...

\(≧▽≦)/ぎゃあ~~~っ!!
なんで、こんなにいっぱいターキーがいるのーっ!!??
写真、サイコー!!
見た瞬間に笑ったよ~~っ!!!

Alice said...

Papa,

:D

修子さん、

私も滅茶苦茶驚きました! で、こいつら、すごく鳴き声、うるさ〜〜〜い!