Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Xmas!

No pictures today, since I can't figure out how to get my laptop connected to the network over at the Mogurin's place...

Xmas dinner was wonderful with an organic turkey and lots of goodies. Xmas meals are so decadent - fit for a celebration. With a beautiful tree, peaceful Xmas music, and lots of holiday cheer, it really is everything an end-of-the-year celebration out to be. I'll have a picture of the turkey up when I can finally get my pictures on Flickr - just as, if not more, gorgeous than mine from Thanksgiving!

I'm so full, I can't really think...

I can't believe the end of the year is here already...

I still have so many deadlines to meet and projects to conlcude...

But I won't think of that just now... I'm going to think about... how full I am... and how delicious dinner was... and how I am going to bed now with a tummy full of tryptophan...

Merry Xmas, everyone, and I'll be back for more Epicurean Debauchery soon!!

No comments: