Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Wow, first blog entry!

Wow! I guess I really have a blog now. Amazing. But it's time for yoga. More later...

It's really amazing how easy it is to get one of these set up. I use to be a little more computer-literate before I got old & lazy, but how needs to know any html or any of that junk now?????

Dinner tonight was a wonderful relaxing evening at Anne's. Anne (my yoga and gym partner) cooked up some dumplings and veggies in what may be the biggest wok I have ever seen in a non-Asian kitchen. The califlower-broccoli-carrot mix was just what I needed tonight. After a particularly rough day, there's nothing as precious as a friend who will make me dinner and listen to me whine. Amazingly, I was not affected by her cat at all, despite my usual severe allergies to all things furry. Dumplings were crispy on the outside and juicy in the inside. The best part though - dessert. Trader Joe's English Toffee - only 190 cal a bar! That's not much more than a cup of yogurt with honey & nuts! And oooooohh, so much more satisfying and decadent.

It's all been about chocolate decadence these days. That Citizen Cake Petite Gateau (one of these days, I'll learn to write French...) After Midnight Chocolate Cake I had last Friday evening really was the definition of decadence...

I am still amazed at how easy it is to have my own blog. No wonder blogging is explosively popular. I need to use my Spy Cam more and start taking pictures to post!!!

No comments: