Sunday, September 25, 2005

DMBLGIT #9 Entries - the straggling...

This page is for any entries that didn't make it for the one-day deadline extension... Since these entries were received after I made my finale post on Sunday, Sept 24th at midnight, it is entirely up to the judges to include them or not... I have already received the score sheet back from one of the judges, so the penalty would be that they would be at most -10 pts from the rest of the entries... I feel a little bit guilty for being so spartan, and I am so sorry for those with late entries...

Anyway, so far, I've only received one entry after my Finale post, but it definitely deserves a special spot here on the DMBLGIT #9 entries!

Entry #46:

Clare's got quite the chocolate punch for us on Clare Eats from Sydney, Australia here. With 100 grams of chocolate and not a whole lot more, I'm certain this was quite the chocolate debauchery!!!! The carefully styled ridges of the chocolate is so inviting, and it almost makes me, a lukewarm chocolate fan, want to go give this tart a try...

If you have any other DMBLGIT entries, please send me an email at alice.foodphotoATgmailDOTcom. Please, please, please do not leave your entries as comments, since that email address where the comments go to is not alice.foodphoto and it gets a bit confusing... And please leave me your 1. image URL (that ends in .jpg), 2. your post URL where you describe the pictures, 3. your name or what you would like to be referred as, 4. your blog name, and 5. where you are located. Please make sure you have all five points covered, and I will gladly keep updating this post anytime!!!!!

This has been such a wonderful experience for me to take a closer look at all the talent and creative energy along with love for epicurean delights from different cultures and backgrounds in our food blogging community!!!

Thank you for the oppoertunity to host this wonderful collage of photos, and be sure to check out all of the entries by clicking on the Recent Posts column for past entries.

Stay tuned for the winner of DMBLGIT #9 at the end of the week!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100g of chocolate? That's hardly anything! It's like, 3 mouthfuls!

eat stuff said...

Sorry about being so late! It was lovely of you to include me anyway alice :)