Sunday, September 11, 2005

DMBLGIT Update: Judges

Thanks so much to all of you who have submitted entries for this month's "Does My Blog Look Good In This"! I'm so sorry that I haven't had a chance to respond to each email entries yet - I've been swamped at work, as you can tell from the state of last week's posts...

Anyway, I'm so very happy to announce the judges!!! They are all wonderful photographers and writers, so go check out their gorgeous pictures on their blogs!

Here they are:

Our leader in local eating, Jen, from Life Begins at 30

Chika-san, a fellow bilingual blogger from Japan with She Who Eats and Ichinichi Ichizen

Kelli who has the coolest logo for her dessert-based Lovescool

J&A who together feature glorious pictures of both Sweet & Savory things

Alan from Ma'ona which means to eat one's fill in Hawaiian (Mmmm. Sounds like debauchery. I love it!)

Enjoy!

No comments: